The Latest Toasters 2013 -- By Brand
Buying a toaster is more complex than it seems. Alphachooser takes the guestwork out of the equation by listing toasters by categories that go far beyound the usual "two slices or four" approach. There are faster toasters, auto-lift ones and motorized models for you to choose from.
Here are the latest toasters 2013 :
Hamilton Beach (15)
Our illustration: The Cuisinart CPT-440. Motorized 4-slice toaster that comes in a stainless steel finish and features blue backlit LCD function displays.
- View all Cuisinart toasters.Dualit (6)
Our illustration: The Dualit Chunky 4-slice. Soft-touch 1800-watt toaster with 1.42-inch wide slots and basic features.
- More Dualit toasters.Delonghi (1)
Our illustration: The DeLonghi CTH4003. Modern all metal 4-slot toaster.
- View all DeLonghi toasters.Oster (6)
Our illustration: The Oster 4 Slice Long Slot Toaster TSSTTR4SLL. Long slots with auto-adjusting guides.
- More Oster toasters.Proctor Silex (5)
Our illustration: The Proctor Silex 24605Y. Very basic cool-wall toaster with no special function.
- View all Proctor Silex toasters.t-fal (1)
Our illustration: The T-Fal Avante Icon 4-slice. Basic 1800-watt toaster with two special handles for toast lift.
- View all T-Fal toasters.Calphalon (2)
Our illustration: The Calphalon 1832634. Designer cool-touch toaster with Opti-Heat -- a system developped by Calphalon for even toasting.
- See all Calphalon toasters.Breville (2)
Our illustration: The Breville BTA840XL. Die-Cast 4-Slice Smart Toaster with LED toasting progress indicators and motorized lowering.
- More Breville toasters.Black and Decker (2)
Our illustration: The Black and Decker T2707S. 1400-watt brushed Stainless steel 2-slot toaster with automatic self-centering guides
- View all Black and Decker toasters.Sunbeam (2)
Our illustration: The Sunbeam 3823-100 4-Slice. 4-slice toaster with a cool-touch exterior.
- See all Sunbeam toasters.KitchenAid (2)
Our illustration: The KitchenAid 4 Slice KMT422OB. 4-slice toaster featuring an LCD display and 1.5-inch slots.
- See all KitchenAid toasters.Zojirushi (1)
Our illustration: The Zojirushi ET-XAC20. Designer toaster with a slice-selection button (1 or 2 slices) and a protective cover.
- View all Zojirushi toasters.Back to Basics (1)
Our illustration: The Rival 16042. Basic 4-slot toaster.
- View all Rival toasters.West Bend (1)
Our illustration: The West Bend 78002. 2-slot stainless steel toaster with Cord storage in its base.
- More West Bend toasters.KRUPS (1)
Our illustration: The KRUPS TT9340. 4-slot, 1800-watts die-cast stainless steel toaster
- More KRUPS toasters.