The 4 Best Convection Microwave Ovens As Of October, 2017 (And 7 Other Models)
This list presenting the latest convection microwave ovens includes only microwave ovens that satisfy these specs:
- A convection microwave, such as those manufactured by Panasonic and Sharp, among other brands, must double as an oven and include a convection fan.
- This list includes convection microwaves in all shapes, from countertop to over-the-range models, as well as some built-in units.
The List:* Top list currently adjusted to just the best American convection microwave ovens (Currently available in the U.S. from the stores we monitor)
Based on its aggregated ranking of 89%, we conclude that the Samsung MC12J8035CT is, as of now, the best microwave oven 2017. Alphachooser also concludes that our sample of 186 reviews from our sources gives us a high confidence level (more on confidence levels) that prompts us to name it a "no-brainer best choice."
- Special features: PowerGrill Duo (grill heater), Hot Blast (combination cooking), Oven-type door (It opens downward), Sound on/off
- Cooking power: 900-watt
- Cooking power: 1.2 cu. ft.
Based on 4 stars averaged over 525 reviews, here is the second best microwave oven. * This choice (and the following members of this best convection microwave models list), is based on a full computation of hundreds of convection microwave reviews from across the web.
- Special features: Help menu, Carousel porcelain coated steel turntable, Stainless steel door
- Cooking power: 1.5 cu. ft.
* You Should Also Check Out: Top 10 Best Over-the-range microwave ovens 2017