The 5 Best Baby Blenders As Of January, 2018 (And 3 Other Models)
Our list of the newest baby blenders includes only blenders that obey to these rules:
- Baby blenders generally include functions specififc to baby food preparation, such as steam and defrost functions
- Models listed here must be specifically marketed as designed to make baby food
The List:* Top list currently adjusted to just the best American baby blenders (Currently available in the U.S. from the stores we monitor)
Considering this baby food blender's aggregate ranking of 89%, we believe that the KitchenAid KHB1231 is, as of now, the best baby food blender 2018. Furthermore, we think that our sample of 1091 reviews from our sources gives us a high confidence level (more on confidence levels) that pushes us to call it a "no-brainer best choice."
* You Should Also Check Out: Top 10 Best BPA-free blenders 2018
More baby blenders, sorted by the latest model first:
* You Should Also Check Out: Top 10 Best personal smoothie blenders 2018
The Babycook Classic is a multipurpose baby blender that can blend, reheat, steam, and defrost foodin a .8 liter bowl that the manufacturer claims can preserve vitamins and nutrients.
What we like:
- Its four functions, which are blending, mixing, steaming, defrosting, and reheating
- The manufacturer's claim that it can preserve vitamins and nutrients, though we do not see how other blenders could not do that too.