The 5 Best Baby Blenders August, 2018 (And 5 Other Models)
This list made of the latest baby blenders includes only blenders that satisfy these specs:
- Baby blenders generally include functions specififc to baby food preparation, such as steam and defrost functions
- Models listed here must be specifically marketed as designed to make baby food
Considering this baby food blender's aggregate ranking of 88%, we believe that the Philips Avent is, as of now, Alphachooser's best baby food blender 2018. Furthermore, we think that our sample of 831 reviews from our sources gives us a high confidence level (more on confidence levels) that pushes us to call it a "no-brainer best choice."
|Average rating: (88%) (831 reviews over 3 sources)|
Amazon ranks the best blenders by shopper's choices... Check today's ranking
More baby blenders, sorted by the latest model first:
The Cuisinart Baby Food Maker and Bottle Warmer BFM-1000 sports a patent-pending Bladelock system that keeps the blades in place when pouring (though we do not understand what the advantage is -- do other blenders have blades that fall off when pouring?).
What we like:
- Its baby food maker and bottle warmer design makes it a two-in-one unit
The Babycook Classic is a multipurpose baby blender that can blend, reheat, steam, and defrost foodin a .8 liter bowl that the manufacturer claims can preserve vitamins and nutrients.
What we like:
- Its four functions, which are blending, mixing, steaming, defrosting, and reheating
- The manufacturer's claim that it can preserve vitamins and nutrients, though we do not see how other blenders could not do that too.
|Average rating: (76%) (636 reviews over 3 sources)|