The 5 Best 18-inch Dishwashers As Of January, 2018 (And 5 Other Models)
Our list presenting the latest 18-inch dishwashers includes only dishwashers that satisfy these specifications:
- 18-Inch dishwashers are, for the vast majority, built-in models, but compact-enough for small kitchens
- The narrow range we require to consider a model as an 18-inch dishwasher is between 17.5 and 18.5 inches
- Expect a feature set slightly less impressive for these small dishwashers than on full-fledged units, but some 18-inch stainless-steel dishwashers still manage to have fitted many of the latest perks and scrubbing technologies associated with wider models
The List:* Top list currently adjusted to just the best American 18-inch dishwashers (Currently available in the U.S. from the stores we monitor)
Considering its average ranking of 82%, we conclude that the Danby DDW1801MWP is, as of now, the best 18-inch dishwasher 2018. Alphachooser also concludes that our sample of 148 reviews from our sources gives us a high confidence level (more on confidence levels) that justifies calling it a "no-brainer best choice."
* You Should Also Check Out: Top 10 Best portable dishwashers 2018
With its 4 stars over 430 reviews, here is the second best 18-inch dishwasher. * Our list is based on a full analysis of hundreds of 18-inch dishwasher reviews from across the web.
The FFBD1821MS offers six wash programs, which include a 65-minute Energy Saver cycle.
* You Should Also Check Out: Top 10 Best semi-integrated dishwashers 2018
More 18-inch dishwashers, sorted by the latest model first:
The PDW1860KSS is an 18-inch dishwasher that makes quite a lot of washing noise with its 60-dBa sound rating and whose key highlights are its natural-air-drying cycle, nylon racks, and stainless-steel tub.
Max noise level: 60
The DW18D0WE is a rather-basic (but ADA-compliant) built-in 18-inch dishwasher with the bare-minimum eight place settings, four programs, including a Speed one, and a surprisingly-high Energy Star rating of 270 Kwh per year, slightly above the average (but the average also includes larger 24-inch models).
The SPV68U53UC is an 18-inch panel-ready Bosch dishwasher that stands apart from its category with a 44-dBA noise rating, while sporting a V-shaped third rack, six wash programs, and ten place settings.
Max noise level: 44 dBA
* You Should Also Check Out: Top 10 Best quiet dishwashers 2018
The DW18 is a 210 kWh/year (one of the low ratings we have seen) panel-ready dishwasher (Some pictures and an SS variant seem to suggest that a stainless-steel-front version is also available) from Summit that has a Half Load cycle, a 34-minute Quick Wash program, and a 52-dBa noise rating.
Max noise level: 52 dBA
* You Should Also Check Out: Top 10 Best panel-ready dishwashers 2018